Coco Apricot Crème candles are the next wave of sustainable home fragrance. Unlike soy wax, coconuts are sustainably and ethically produced without GMOs. Coconuts are a crop grown without harmful pesticides and fertilizers. Coconut wax candles have a slow and clean burn that doesn't emit harmful chemicals into your lungs. You're welcome! They also have a better scent throw than other waxes. What does that mean? Well, they can fill up the room! What are you waiting for? Give them a try, honestly, we know you'll love it.
- Made from a eco-friendly, sustainable crop
- Clean and slow burn with stronger scent throw
- 100% recyclable glass jar packaging
- Crackling wooden wick
- 50+ hour burn time
Sweet, crisp apple intermingles with soft, blooming florals. Reminiscent of a picnic among the blooming apple blossoms on the first day of spring.
Fragrance Notes:Apple, sandalwood, lemon
- Trim the wick to 1/8” before lighting
- Burn your candle until the wax pool melts to the edge of the container
- Remove any ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wooden wick
- Reuse and repurpose the glass vessel! It's great for plants and more!
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours
*This product is free from animal byproducts, animal cruelty, parabens, dyes, and chemicals and is PETA Certified